INR 6.25% 15.0¢ ioneer ltd

External News & Commentary, page-1609

1. 3,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1152
    This is hilarious, this article is 2-3 years old and has been rehashed.... This was when CBD seeked a lawsuit to stop INR and the Judge has already put forth all terms moving forward so Ioneer has no further legal action against them.... This was the backwheat being listed. The outcome is, it will be listed. Ioneer have already re-submitted plans to avoid the plant, they are paying $ to propogate it. More than Donnolly was able to provide when I questioned, if not INR then who will support the plant. He didnt give an answer.....

The only reason INR is going down the pooper atm is global market sentiment. We just crossed back under 200 SMA by the looks of things. Which is ie the "deathcross".....

INR is likely to go down for the forseeable future even with DOE announcemnt the SP jump will be minor in the grand scheme of things.

We might go side ways a little, then when the big instos see fit and market sentiment turns around, oh what do you know price increase, oh what do you know BLM permitting, oh what do you know $1 share price.

Got to love the overly pessermistic atm though, makes me top up more. "Be greedy when others are fearful"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
-0.010(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $348.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.0¢ $507.6K 3.293M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 476823 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 64319 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.