INR 0.00% 20.5¢ ioneer ltd

I believe the announcement by C for B-D is misleading in that...

1. 2,140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 465
    I believe the announcement by C for B-D is misleading in that the mine footprint does not leave the buckwheat as an Island, it says nothing of the steps taken to study & propagate the plant (Bernard said in his most recent interview that they had now bred generations of the plant) or that without Ioneer, the plant would become extinct through natural causes

Quote "The Australian mining company Ioneer has proposed the 1,000 foot-deep open-pit Rhyolite Ridge lithium mine. According to the company’s feasibility study, the mine would destroy all but a small fraction of the buckwheat’s habitat." NOT TRUE, INR is not destroying the habitat

Who provided the funding to do the UNR research the CB-D refers to? - Ioneer, that's who - not CB-D. CB-D wouldn't spend the money, except on lawyers

Quote "In addition to designating Tiehm’s buckwheat as an endangered species, today’s announcement also finalizes 910 acres of protected critical habitat for the rare plant. That includes all the existing plants and a 500-meter buffer surrounding them.

In Ioneer’s latest operations plan, which covers the first phase of the mine, it proposes avoiding a tiny island of land containing 75% of the buckwheat population. The island would be surrounded by an open pit mine and tailings dumps within just 12 feet of the rare wildflowers. Ioneer falsely claims this will conserve the buckwheat."
    Seriously? Ioneer changed the complete mine plan to avoid the 910 acres & I would suggest 12 feet is a complete fabrication as Ioneer have agreed to the 500M buffer zone referred to. Why let the facts get in the way of a true story? The reference to the "latest operations plan" is a complete B/S as the plan CB-D refers to bares no resemblance to the current plan which now takes in all the buffer zones

CB-D have done NOTHING, other than whinge & carry on, to help the plant. The only money they have spent was on lawyers. They did not engage with Ioneer to understand the steps they were taking to protect & ensure the plants ongoing survival & because of their pig-headed leader's high opinion of himself that no others have the skills & knowledge to save the plant, he is king (I honestly think he thinks he is the only God given creature that can save the world - guess what, you are not?)

Any sane, reasonable person interested in protecting the species, would have worked long & hard with the people with the resources who are prepared to save the plant. (did CB-D work with UNR? - I doubt it. Have they engaged with INR & worked with them? - obviously not) They should not deliberately spread miss-truths & falsehoods about the work INR has done, & will continue to do into the future.

There is a saying "walk the talk". It means putting your words into action—showing that you mean what you say by actively doing it yourself. It is a version of the everyday phrase ‘practise what you preach’.

The only thing CB-D have done is "talk the talk". If they want to be taken seriously then they should stand shoulder to shoulder, in the trenches so to speak, with Ioneer to work with them otherwise their treasured buckwheat will go to God because CB-D have actually done SFA to protect it

INR expected this decision to list the buckwheat & have done for a long time. They have actually been proactive & are working to save & enhance the buckwheat's chances of survival. Something CB-D cannot lay claim to

If CB-D wish to be taken seriously, they should work with INR, not hinder them - its the wheats only chance for survival

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $479.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.0¢ 20.0¢ $340.2K 1.675M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 174370 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 56904 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.