INR 0.00% 14.5¢ ioneer ltd

Simply put, the aim is to minimise speculation through the use...

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Simply put, the aim is to minimise speculation through the use of reason and factual information. While it may not directly assist in permitting, which is beyond the control of shareholders, reaching out provides insights into the opposition's viewpoints and possible vulnerabilities for Ioneer in the future. As for assisting him, the angle being suggested is unclear, as his intentions were already made known in the past. To avoid overwhelming this forum with discussions about Patrick, I will conclude this here and allow the conversations to focus on other topics.

On a different note, it was pleasing to read about the collaboration between Tesla and Ford regarding the superchargers. Throughout the day, these were a few of the benefits I could think of:

1. Expanding the availability of charging infrastructure alleviates "range anxiety" and encourages more consumers to consider owning an electric vehicle
    2. Streamlined charging experiences and increased interoperability appeal to a wider range of consumers, resulting in growth within the EV market
    3. The collaboration may establish a precedent for charging compatibility among automakers, fostering standardisation and interoperability across different charging networks.
    4. Standardisation reduces complexity, enhances efficiency, and instills confidence in the EV market, leading to higher adoption rates.

I would be interested in hearing others' thoughts and if any other opportunities or benefits have been overlooked.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $337.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.5¢ 14.5¢ $634.4K 4.266M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 277943 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 590377 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.