INR 0.00% 15.0¢ ioneer ltd

Why would management discuss increased costs and a funding gap...

1. 62 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Why would management discuss increased costs and a funding gap now? What value does that add for shareholders? We all know costs have increased from the feasibility study. We also know that the current lithium price is higher than what was used in the feasibility study. When dealing with government agencies, delays constantly happen. I don't understand why people get caught up on this so much and are surprised. I don't care if the final permit comes in March, June or September. As long as we get the final permit.

Management are currently focusing on getting the permit and finalising engineering plans as recently discussed. I agree that this should be the current priority.

The final permit should increase the share price and significantly derisk the project. This will put management in a much stronger position to negotiate the remaining funding options that will address the funding shortfall.

We have an experienced management team, a massive resource with expansion likely, a favourable government loan and a forecasted low cost of production.

Try and focus on the positives rather than the expected future delays and cost increases.

Do you think the share price will be 16c in 5 years time? I think it will be much higher.

All imo and dyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $350.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $96.08K 642.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1349940 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 83604 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.