INR 0.00% 12.0¢ ioneer ltd

Dead right Aqua, what a corrupt game that was. New Century was...

1. 5,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3857
    Dead right Aqua, what a corrupt game that was. New Century was $2.70 then Sibanye killed it's price, shorted the hell out of it, wiped it back to 85 cents and then offered $1.10 and was accepted. It actually should be a crime how the system works here, and the government, just sit back and let such corrupt practices occur almost daily on the ASX. Gutless politicians and a completely corrupt system, this is what we have to live with, and nobody will do anything about it. Some people complain about investing in Africa and what Junta's might get up to, and I agree it's not good, but we want to look in our backyard first, and clean that up, before we go and get all puritanical about our own financial investment systems and how Australia is such a wonderful "safe" place to invest - and go and ask the "retail" shareholders of Altura about that, who were robbed of every cent and got nothing, after one of the worst corruption episodes ever, and the government did nothing, they did not even investigate. The ASX is run by a financial mafia in collusion with corrupt businessmen (in resources), and government plonkers who wouldn't know their ass from a hole in the ground. I fear for INR should Sibanye decide on a takeover because they'll employ the same tactics.

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $292.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $87.79K 707.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 2670009 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 331655 36
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.47pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.