INR 0.00% 12.0¢ ioneer ltd

I topped up twice this week, at both 15c and 16c, and I haven't...

1. 5,194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3838
    I topped up twice this week, at both 15c and 16c, and I haven't finished yet, I've got other bids on-market pending. I don't care what they drive it down too. It might take 2 or 3 years to get some clean air, who knows, and timing is important, but it's so undervalued as to be almost criminal. And I expect it is criminals pushing it down. I hope there is not a takeover offer at 25 cents, sprouting how big and wonderful the 66% offer above market price is. If they do that, then I'm going to form a new political party in Australia and campaign here for candidates and voters, and then really clean up this pseudo-mafia run corrupt financial cabal of an investment system.

Anybody here want to start a political party, all we need is 500 certified signatures.

The most massive example of conflict-of-interest in the entire financial world is permitting the private ASX company to list and perform on it's very-own platform, that is a complete joke, and indicative of a totally broken system. It's not just conflict of interest, it's permissible corruption.

Aqua, I was in Turkey for 2 weeks in 2001, the street vendors at the port were Kurds, and the chanting from mosques woke me up at 5am, and I couldn't find a beer anywhere, and in the Eastern of the city many women covered their faces. It was a horrible place, and it was mid Summer and boiling hot when I was there, and kind of reminded me of what hell might be like. There was a lot of crazy people I met, which made me think there was some kind of insanity gene running through the population. And it's much worse now, with their populist dictator, and friend of Putin. The sooner we get our 8 nuclear subs the better, and lets not tell anyone about the weapon systems on them. And while we're at it, we need a couple of aircraft carriers as well, and throw in some tanks, and some Ronnie Reagan star-wars satellite defense systems as cherries on the cake. We need to understand the very-limited thinking abilities of the weak-minded, like Putin and the wider middle eastern leaderships. We maintain the peace through our strength, weakness only invites aggression, and if you look back through human history, there are a thousand examples of how this is true, regardless of whether we want to believe it or not. We are not that advanced as a species yet, to move up the civilization chain, very-very-unfortunately (and sadly).

INR is being held up by government bureaucrats who are being lobbied and cajoled by anti-mining activist freaks parading as so-called environmentalists. Let us hope that someone within the bureaucratic establishment has the intelligence and cajones to see them for what they are and crush their appeals. INR deserves to be developed, and the little yellow weed fella will be saved for all time, at the same time, shareholders will see to that now. So let the teams work together, everyone can win this.

Let's change the company name to Buckwheat resources ha ha ha, wouldn't that be a cynical blast. I'm only kidding and don't mean it. It's Friday afternoon and I'm getting in the mood for a beer, maybe even a wheat beer, with a pizza made of buckwheat pastry. I had a buckwheat base on a pizza before, and the base was very flaky, but it tasted good.

That's more than enough of my useless ranting for one day.

Have a good weekend.
    "iyi şanslar".

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $280.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $106.1K 865.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 2172705 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 104094 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.