INR 3.70% 14.0¢ ioneer ltd

Great stuff, & without doubt a lot of truth @Gwaihir. I really...

1. 5,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3118
    Great stuff, & without doubt a lot of truth @Gwaihir.

I really had ideas of seeing Turkey in the past, romantic notions past of balloon riding over Cappadocia, & visiting Gallipoli etc, but went to the Western Front commemoration Anzac Day dawn service in 2015 instead. My fathers uncle died there in the last days of intense battles WW1.
    Ephesus was incredible to visit this week though.
    It is not good however. although are incredible sights there & significant ancient history.
    These lands have been fought over forever! .
    Still good to visit apart from the overt controls. Intelligent and hardworking people are demoralised but must be careful to exhibit pride in the country. 70000 killed in the earthquake was a disaster and I think should not have been as enormous death toll, despite the nature and intensity of the event.

Good I didn’t stay a night and struggle to be able to have a wine freely.
    Just sailed away from Cyprus now, not recommended staying here right now.
    Turkey occupied the northern half illegitimately in 1974.
    There is still no diplomatic solution, both countries part of NATO. Turkey cannot join the EU , one reason being due to Cyprus issues here ongoing, and the driving out of hundreds of thousands of Cypriots from their homes and properties, now occupied by new brought in Turkish people. ‘Turkish Cypriots’ now.
    Palestinian refugees are being taken in here now I heard. I am going to google whereabouts.

I agree totally with your crazy gene streak comments —this is exactly what I have thought.
    Is like insanity in many men’s eyes and heads.
    The proud Turkish carpet school leader had I think his 5th wife cooking and making sweet tea for all, and was proud of training girls (only girls ) in the time -honoured traditional hand weaving of carpets, techniques. Turkish government sponsored.
    This regarded as suitable and a vocation, and “education” for women and girls, only. And they must do it perfectly. All by hand sitting near the floor in front of the large looms. Excellent work and quality. But confining & limited, under control of the government official oversight, maintaining all.
    Morocco was enough for me as a visiting traveller, and I am cured of wishing to visit the region much ever again.
    Morocco is doing very well, though they keep their poor, poor. Food production is enormous though.

All fundamental traditional religions are a major tragedy for young girls & women.
    Way too many miracle superstitions & long- held proclamation beliefs, to justify individual churches existence.
    Perpetuating control and keeping the people in communities under rules of inept malignant and corrupt governments and broken inadequate country systems.

I hope to and am sure I will return to Mediterranean countries again though- they need our tourist income dollars & the food and wine beautiful. No issues looking for an end of week drink.

I remember when INR was last at 15c was the day Trump was announced as having caught Covid in 2020.
    Ioneer had retraced to 10c and slightly below in conjunction with some repeated down- ramping in Hc here.

To have the shareprice and market cap here now is pretty tragic. Unbelievable with the immensity of the lithium and boron resources & all fundamentals wrt the stock.
    Even the Thiems buckwheat is protected and workable solutions found + US government loan finance

Maybe the PM could use his opportunity usefully while he is visiting in the US, and proclaim for Ioneer and the company’s ethical and environmental credentials.
    Part of upholding the importance and relevance of Australia and Australian companies role in needed supply of US critical minerals and metals.

Crucial time ahead for every country to survive, including geopolitically and economically, and we are so incredibly lucky with our position in the world and with the resources and energy we have.
    Last edited by Aqua65: 28/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $327.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 15.0¢ 13.5¢ $386.9K 2.721M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 683555 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 278562 36
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.