INR 3.70% 14.0¢ ioneer ltd

Great stuff Aqua65, I like your posts. My great grandfather has...

1. 5,175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3798
    Great stuff Aqua65, I like your posts.

My great grandfather has his name etched on the war memorial here in Perth, he was gassed in WWI on the Somme. I've a photo from 1916 of him and some other Aussie soldiers playing AFL in a northern French town. What makes me mad though, is that he was hit by shrapnel and sent to England for surgery and recovery, and then the bloody English, instead of sending him home on a medical ship, as was his right, they just sent him straight back to the front in northern France and he was mustard gassed and died a horrible slow death in a sanatorium. He was 35 years of age. And our extended family has shed far more than just his blood for this country.

INR deserves to be successful, in it's own right, and not to be cheated politically by so-called environmentalists and bureaucrats, or economically by Sibanye or any corrupt financial investment system.

However, William Goldman presciently wrote — 'Whoever says life is fair, where is that written?'

We all know life should be fair, while at the same time knowing we're all screwed (because it's not), because we're the human species.

Every time I realize these truths, and maybe get a bit down, I always play Monty Python - "always look on the bright side of life".

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $327.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 15.0¢ 13.5¢ $386.9K 2.721M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 683555 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 278562 36
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.