INR 3.45% 14.0¢ ioneer ltd

The plight of the rare Nevada dancing beetle. Nevada dancing...

1. 5,175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3798
    The plight of the rare Nevada dancing beetle.

Nevada dancing beetle, very rare, only exists in a symbiotic relationship with a weed known as Tiehm's buckwheat, and definitely needs to be put on the endangered list, could be subject to a high court ruling that orders an investigation by world renowned environmentalists (aka anti-mining extremists) that will take at least 2 years to complete. When the beetle dances it gives off a rare light spray (beetle piss) which needs to be investigated by medical researchers as a cure for Cancer. The beetle may be crucial to the future of humanity, and only lives on the site of a proposed Lithium mine by Ioneer. Urgent action needs to be taken now, by hippies dancing in a circle, chanting, and playing their tambourines, in order to keep the beetle producing a spray on to Tiehms, which also gives the weed it's rare colour. Humanity be warned, a mine being built on the home of the Nevada dancing beetle literally threatens the existence of the human species on this planet. And we all know there will be a bleeding-heart judge somewhere in the USA who will believe this crap.

upload_2023-11-15_23-59-45.png

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $327.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $480.5K 3.340M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 559456 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 219330 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.