INR 3.45% 15.0¢ ioneer ltd

BLM responded to my request for update on the release of the...

1. 10 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    BLM responded to my request for update on the release of the DEIS. Second email (15th September) on this topic if you recall my earlier post. The advice is that the BLM are still waiting on the final groundwater model from Ioneer and as such does not see the DEIS from being released for public review/comment until February 2024.

From what I understand, based on the September Quarter report (issued to market 30th October), BLM approved the drilling program to collect additional geotechnical data required to support the NEPA analysis of the Mine Plan of Operation. The report goes on to say that drilling was completed in the first week of October. Does anyone agree/disagree that this drilling was to support, or partly for the ground water modelling? I must say, I am close to numerous people that have had 1:1 meetings with BR in the past few months and there has been no feedback that there was anything on Ioneer's side that would hold up the release of the DEIS before Christmas. This is really disappointing feedback to receive from the BLM.

Based on this advice & the timeline I have put together based on the minimum durations stipulated by the NEPA process, my best-case timeline is as follows:

Start February - Publish DEIS (45d public comment period)
    Mid April - Prepare EIS based on public comment (estimate 30d *there is no duration stipulated in NEPA)
    Mid May - Publish EIS / Notice of Availability on Federal Register (30d waiting period)
    End June/start July - Publish ROD (NEPA stipulates that a ROD cannot be made until 30d after publishing to the federal register)

Positive news to see today however that Alan Davies bought $40k worth of shares @ 14.5c through his super, so clearly confidence levels remain high inside the business.

* Bernard, I know you scan this forum occasionally. Be bloody good to update the investors on this!
    Last edited by jaredbrookes: 08/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $348.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.3¢ 14.5¢ $1.140M 7.625M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3299 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 391943 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.