INR 0.00% 14.5¢ ioneer ltd

External News & Commentary, page-214

1. 3,080 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1162
    https://www.autoblog.com/2020/08/05/rare-wildflower-lithium-mine-nevada/

I find it highly disappointing that the environmentalist constantly devalue INR's efforts. Even going to lengths such as accessing public records to try and find any "dirt" they can on Ioneer through emails. Its tiresome and un-constructive.

Can these botanists that openly criticise INR provide a better solution to ensure the plant can thrive into the future??? They all appear to remain quiet in this regard. As previously stated there is no scientific evidence that proves the species will survive if listed.. If as I have previously said botanists have said previous attempts at other propagation of buckwheat species have failed, perhaps they are a doomed plant?

No or very little population increase and continued threats would see the demise and ultimately the extinction of any species...

Patrick Donnolly also stated in his petition to have the plant listed as endangered that INR was not the only threat to the species. Ironically global warming is another threat. So if INR is part of a future to reduce global warming/climate change which would help the plant moving forward does this not deserve credit?

It appears "mining" as a threat to the species deserves to be condemned, yet "mining" to assist the species possibility into the future is overlooked!
    It also isn't limited to this one species and would in fact scientifically ensure the continuation of multiple species if reduced Co2 emissions result....

I also again find it quite hypocritical that on one statement they say it will wipe out the plant, yet in diagrams they post themselves they show a large section of the plant with higher numbers outside of and away from the mine project. Id post that image here but was not able to copy and paste it.

Refer to the petition request diagram showing mine location and all known locations of Tiehms per Patrick Donnolly.

I concur that this resource should not be left in the ground. The best approach moving forward sounds like a balance between drawing on the resource and assisting with plant protection.

Last edited by Kevo88: 06/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $338.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $108.5K 751.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 1296617 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 612048 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.