INR 3.45% 14.0¢ ioneer ltd

External News & Commentary, page-2200

1. 5,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3788
    It's not really about The Weed IMHO now.

It's about the federal and state gravy train of free funds and grants that the fake environmentalists and tribes get given to live off, for effectively doing nothing more than filing a court appeal.

And then their lawyers prey off them, it's a corrupt pyramid scheme where grant money is given to them for effectively doing nothing but complain, and then that money flows down the pyramid to every complainant involved, especially lawyers. It's a great big fake environmentalist and tribe Ponzi scheme.

It's not about The Weed.
    It's not even about Mining per se.

Just follow the money trail.

It's really about free grant monies, and free funds, fraudulently applied for and given to complainants.
    This is how the fake environmentalists and tribes get to drive expensive (petrol) Mercedes cars, and buy houses that use gas and every other pollutant. I"ll bet that none of them have ever planted a tree in their lives.

Thacker Pass in Nevada went through the same process.
    Remember this from July 2023, article courtesy of AP News.

(Quote)
    Lawyers for environmentalists and tribes urged a U.S. appeals court on Tuesday to overturn a judge’s decision to allow construction to begin on a lithium mine in Nevada.

Lawyers representing four conservation groups seeking to halt the project said a U.S. district judge in Reno illegally exceeded her authority when she refused to revoke the mine's operation plan.

Roger Flynn, the director of the Colorado-based Western Mining Action Project, told a three-judge panel of the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals;
    “In the meantime, thousands of acres of public land are essentially being clear-cut,” he said Tuesday about the high-desert sagebrush that serves as critical habitat for the imperiled bird species, the sage grouse."

Conservationists say the open pit mine will pollute the groundwater and destroy precious habitat for sage grouse and pronghorn antelope.

Last year, the San Francisco-based appellate court blocked construction of an Arizona copper mine based on an interpretation of a civil war - era mining law regarding the use of lands to dispose of waste.
    (End Quote)

So, they didn't need a little yellow weed this time, they found the sage grouse.

And prior to this, they were even prepared to trawl right back through American civil war law history to find something or anything to plead their case, so that they can apply for more free federal funding and grants.

It's all a great big money scam.

The conservationists and fake environmentalists never lifted a finger to help the poor little yellow weed, or the sage grouse. Companies like INR and others are spending tens of millions on preserving and propagating these species for all humankind, and yet do we see any conservation group, or any environmental group offer to help them? No ... in fact they don't even offer, and they don't even lift a finger to help. They should be ashamed of themselves. They are frauds and grifters, looking to pilfer government coffers for their own greedy selfish ends.

Do you hear any of them complain when an American company goes and digs up half of Africa, or Asia, or South America? No we don't, because these conservationists and fake greenies are natural resource colonialists.

Like has always been said, if you want to uncover the real truth, just follow the money, go and see the names of the groups who all the free federal and state government grants funding is flowing to.

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $325.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $281.3K 1.944M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 2622309 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 180000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.