INR 3.57% 14.5¢ ioneer ltd

Exactly! The far left often work by "the ends justify the...

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Exactly! The far left often work by "the ends justify the means", these are not people driven by numbers and data... early on NEAP and in the public scoping a few of them would quote "a 500ft buffer zone is not enough!" (and then that was even copied and pasted in the media) but exactly... its 500m, not 500ft... (turns out units matter). Then they had to change their tune to "well it should be 1mile" without presenting any data on what "1mile" is based on, other than"1" just seems like an arbitrary number that fits well in their head (sorry 1609.34m...). Or based on uninfluenced dust patterns, but again that can be engineered to mitigate dust propagation. I read every single comment in the public scoping doc, some had valid points but INR has been helping address their concerns, a lot of changes or clarification has been papered during last year to help the community, addressing their concerns re. (but not limited to) light pollution, dust management, water usage, man camps vs settling in the towns, and road upgrades & maintenance, I think the comments that are not based on valid reason wont be given much weight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $338.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $190.5K 1.318M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1116046 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 598294 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.