INR 2.50% 19.5¢ ioneer ltd

The other complete lie here that the USA government bureaucrats...

1. 5,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3730
    The other complete lie here that the USA government bureaucrats got duped by, and (apparently) wanted to completely fall for, was that Buckwheat is endangered.

It's not.

There are 255 species of Buckwheat, and nearly all of them can be (and are) cross-pollinated.

What (may) affect Tiehms is NOT mining, it's more likely to have been the decline in bee population (for pollination), mostly brought about by farming and pesticides and Americans like the conservationists driving around in their huge gas guzzling cars, NOT mining.

In fact, the preferred ambient lighting (which can be installed) by mining companies for night time operations actually attracts the bees and enhances pollination, as proven by the McPhillamy's mine example in N.S.W.

The fake conservationists and extremist environmentalists in the USA are pedaling a complete set of lies. They are doing this for a reason. They are not what they seem. They are in fact, an anti-mining cabal of anarchists, but they are only anti-mining in the USA, which also makes them resource colonialists of the worst kind, exploiting the poverty of foreign peoples like the destitute villagers in African countries, this is where they are happy to get the lithium for their EVs and laptops from.

In reality, the BLM and other USA government bureaucrats have been sold a complete load of mistruths and lies, and they fell for it, or else, they wanted to believe them. Either way, there would appear to be an insidious agenda behind the fake environmentalists who challenge any mine, even to the point recently, where they went back to an ancient American Civil War law to present in court to stop a mine. This type of uber-fanatical extremism, is psychologically unbalanced, and in fact, is actually psychopathic. They will go to any extremes, and the continual plethora of new lies and mistruths that they issue is a classic example.

Ioneer has saved the buckwheat, and is saving the planet, while the fake conservationists are destroying it.
    They are not conservationists, or environmentalists, they are in fact, anarchists.

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $411.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $168.5K 851.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 180000 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 102187 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
19.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.89 %)
Open High Low Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ 269044
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.