INR 3.57% 13.5¢ ioneer ltd

External News & Commentary, page-2370

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    I had some notes from over a year ago based on the public scoping meeting I was in when they ran thru it, but think I might have mixed up some of the phases. You are correct in the public comment period for the DEIS being 45 days, it can actually be no less than 45days and no more than 60days. Some of the NEPA process downloads i had from back then included:

Draft EIS and Final EIS
    The draft EIS provides a detailed description of the proposal, the purpose and need, reasonable alternatives, the affected environment, and presents an analysis of the anticipated beneficial and adverse environmental effects of the alternatives. If there is a preferred alternative, it can be identified at the draft EIS stage and it must be identified at the final EIS stage. Once the draft EIS is prepared and it is approved, agencies must:Circulate it to all relevant federal, state, and local agencies,Make available to the public,Submit the document to the Environmental Protection Agency for publishing the notice of availability of the draft EIS for public comment in theFederal RegisterandThe usual comment period on a draft EIS is not less than 45 days and no more than 60 days, and unless (1) a different period is set by agreement of the lead agency, project sponsor, and all participating agencies, or (2) the deadline is extended by the lead agency “for good cause.” All dates are measured from the date of public notice by EPA in theFederal Register.Following a formal comment period and receipt of comments from the public and other agencies, the final EIS is prepared. The final EIS includes responses to any issues raised by the comments on the draft EIS. Based on analysis and comments, the final EIS must identify the preferred alternative even if it is already identified in the draft EIS. After responding to comments, the agency must circulate the final EIS for review. Agencies cannot make a final decision until 30 days after the final EIS is fi led.

Record of Decision (ROD)
    The ROD is the final step in the EIS process. In accordance with the CEQ regulations, FEIS and ROD documents are issued as separate documents with a minimum 30-day period between the FEIS and ROD. Section 1319(b) of MAP-21 directed the lead agency, to the maximum extent practicable, to combine the final EIS (FEIS) and ROD into a single document unless:The FEIS makes substantial changes to the proposed action that are relevant to environmental or safety concerns; orThere are significant new circumstances or information relevant to environmental concerns and that bear on the proposed action or the impacts of the proposed action.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $315.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $149.8K 1.087M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 2063411 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 505012 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.