INR 4.76% 22.0¢ ioneer ltd

IMO the pure existence of something is considered important in...

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    IMO the pure existence of something is considered important in Western society, apply logic and reason to rules, allows for manipulation of those rules for maligned gain by uncrupulous companies. By example, EPA non conformance by 3M resulted in increased rates of cancer in surrounding communities, 5 seconds on google and you can find examples of big companies doing shitty things in the US.
    The result being people like Patrick purely obstructing any primary industry development because of some sort of social warrior penchant.
    US being a hyper captilastic society has migrated primary industry overseas, not in my back yard sort of thing, unspeakable human suffering, as long as its not Americans...(I am aware of the hypocrisy of this statement being from Aus)
    INR could do everything right and IMO is doing everthing right to preserve the Buckweat and operate sustainably as required by social corporate responsibility expectations, however this will never be enough for the social warrior type.
    I believe the BLM will eventually approve, as long as there is money to be made and jobs to be had, the noise that social warriors make will be quelled in some sort of finacial settlement.
    the company has solid ecological proof of long term environmental passivity, its just a question of how long to shut the social warriors up.

NFA DYOR AIMO GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.010(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $511.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.8¢ 21.0¢ $735.6K 3.355M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 157663 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 263693 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
22.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 4.46 %)
Open High Low Volume
21.3¢ 22.8¢ 21.0¢ 1087609
Last updated 15.59pm 17/05/2024 ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.