INR 3.45% 14.0¢ ioneer ltd

I didn’t think the public comments are released to the general...

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    I didn’t think the public comments are released to the general public until the release of the final EIS (as an appendix of). So no one outside the BLM would have an answer for that yet. While the uptrend has been broken it could still be forming a cup and handle (up to the handle now) as it back tests the bull market support band currently at 0.186/0.171 for support. its also back testing a macro down trend channel it broke above last few months which could now be support at this time and is converging with the bull market support band for confluence of indicators. the up trend on log scale weekly has broken down, but for linear scale it’s only broken down on the daily so far (weekly likely with close of Friday). I’m just glad the public comments period wasn’t extended like it was at the start of last year… “comment period going over Xmas holidays” is not a valid excuse to warrant the time extension (of which they had like 2-3 time extensions last time round!) when some of us work holidays to keep the lights on for our small business, those taking time off do so at their own accord… it’s still preformed relatively well this year (one of the better performing lithium stocks) so the next index rebalance after market close Friday 21st (I think), should hopefully help the general trend back up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $327.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $480.5K 3.340M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 559456 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 219330 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.