INR 0.00% 13.5¢ ioneer ltd

External News & Commentary, page-2464

1. 5,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3122
    Lithium macro and price not great atm.

The significant shareholder partner has also spent a lot of money on partnerships and even acquisitions, ‘out of Africa’ , in recent years- and maybe not executed well on anything as yet.
    eg. New Century issues in NQ & unsure what happened there to the zinc assets however the Tasmanian large copper mine project is I think also very difficult.
    They did buy the company cheaply supposedly and however it occurred the NCZ shareprice was aggressively sold down prior to the takeover heist by Silbanye S. No other way to describe it really, how all occurred at the time.
    (Anyone holding or had held will not have forgotten ! )

Noting I don’t really know, only that progress in Tassie and elsewhere might not be occurring well, and the company itself not recently doing really well either.
    I began to think they had sought to diversify out of & away from Sth Africa, even rushing to get money out of the country into other longterm asset projects. Know nothing about SS at all really nor the management or salaries they being paid there.
    I know that I don’t know & just became more cautious overall, including re lithium space.
    (Though Ioneer always was touted as low cost producer to be)

All the best
    Last edited by Aqua65: Today, 18:55

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $315.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $112.4K 851.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 1479351 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 312789 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.