INR 2.13% 23.0¢ ioneer ltd

External News & Commentary, page-314

1. 2,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 366
    Jokes aside it is a terrible thing that happened at Rhyolite ridge.

Everyone has put in alot of time and effort to preserve the Tiehm Buckwheat.

Everything plays a part in the eco system and it's important to preserve life where possible.

Kevo,

Thanks for your facts regarding INR.

I think you have shown a really good insight to the potential possibilities of INR if they deliver on their promises.

My thoughts,

I think any price above .10 is priced for 'if everything goes to plan'

Without the environmental approval we are buying a bare patch of desert with lots of little holes in it sitting ontop of an untouchable resource.

Unfortunately there are alot of 'if's' currently and risk is rated high for INR.

Partnership and financing will be delayed until their is confirmation of ability to move forward.

I believe this confirmation will be in the form of environmental impact agreement being passed.

Until then things will slow down, bringing down share price with it.

The destruction of 40% of the only known remaining population of plant species globally is a very significant set back for INR.

Whoever destroyed them knew what they were doing and knew that by removing a large percentage but not all of them would force the hand of environmental regulators.

As reported, it is only a 40% survival rate for transplant with now only 60% of the population remaining the odds are not looking great for INR.

In my opinion we will very soon get the announcement of the Tiehm buckwheat as being classed as ' protected ' species and this will bring a whole new dynamic and level of complexity for moving forward for INR.

Such a outcome will eliminate SP short term projections and have significant downward movement current INR shareprice as the cash burn and extended time frame and costs are factored in.

Right now with INR uncertainty and market as a whole indicating a negative sediment, I personally believe that side lines with cash is the best play and watch patiently for confirmation of trend and secure a suitable entry.

This is my thoughts on today's news, please make financial decisions based on your own financial situation and what you can afford to loose.

DYOR and Goodluck : )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $537.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 24.0¢ 22.5¢ $374.6K 1.619M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 31023 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.