INR 2.56% 20.0¢ ioneer ltd

External News & Commentary, page-33

1. 3,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1115

I think this has benefit both parties greatly.

The Centre for Biodiversity wont want a lengthy and drawn out legal battle, they have many other fights with Trump admin at the moment. Not to mention costs. Likewise with Ioneer in addition to being perceived as bad press company (another mining company disregarding the environmental). The delay due to a court battle rather than getting mine approval would be horrible for us investors.

Its interesting though the difference in information put out to the public. Center of Biodiversity was stating that Ioneer made a road though the guts of the plants and that now they may have issues regenerating. Yet Ioneer in the above article states that "Not one plant was harmed" and that the department was spreading misinformation to the public. Who is right?

The biggest question I have that remains is: Is the plant in the footprint of the mining pit, or is it on the outskirts of the operation? I tend to think that Enviro groups tend to over exaggerate statements and trust Ioneer in this regard. Why? Because they have lawsuit possibilities and investors to appease. So pending this information is true and that no exploration was done at the expense of the Buckwheat our mine can exist without harm to the plants!

I'm really hoping big new plans are being drawn/discussed as we speak to be put before the BLM and CfB. Think about it long term - a nice dedicated lunch zone for staff to see this rare dessert flower bloom on occasion (potentially endangered pending Nevada conservation review).

The bad press today is why I think we had a retracement - The Australian Financial Review titled an article - Australian Mine Halted by Rare Plant or something to that extent. But others weak hands will be great to add to my holding!

How have we been halted? We have done our exploration and the DFS is almost finished already (see last presentation announcement).
    Its pretty much paperwork, construction plans and enviro permitting from here! With both CfB and Enviro permit approval we will be mining in no time!

Just remember: 170,000 tons per annum of Boric Acid @ $700 per ton revenue. As aysxtrader pointed out, this will leave only $1,100 per ton opex to cover the cost of the operation. Even at ridiculous lithium off take prices its easy done with profit to boot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $422.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 21.0¢ 19.0¢ $635.5K 3.188M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 413452 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1225000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
20.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 2.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
19.5¢ 20.8¢ 19.0¢ 721842
Last updated 16.00pm 01/05/2024 ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.