INR 2.70% 18.0¢ ioneer ltd

External News & Commentary, page-36

1. 452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Yes as I see it you're quite right Kevo.
    The Board and management have handled this expertly and our operations have not been compromised. Not even in the least is appears.
    It should also be noted that the Lithium Price has surged over 20% over the last 6 weeks. While the volume of turnover has not matched the sell-off which occurred back in Oct 2017, the price is recovering.
    I have copied in a chart which illustrates 3 periods of trding that should interest Lithium speculators.

PINK elipse:
    Shows a light to moderte Green day where the Volume spiked well beyond it's average. This created momentum enough to spur on higher than average trading activity up until this very day. It didn't take much for the market to notice the unusual activity and off it went, eventually climbing substantially toward the $40's.

ORANGE elipse:
    Extremely high period of institutional trading. See the titanic Volume and global dump as the 17/18 Lithium glut took hold. A lot of shorting occurred and individual stocks suffered under the weight of this much volume. In my opinion, they all overshot the runway and right now the recovery is taking place as we know some institutions are slowly accumulating on the quiet. Some are investing in the LIT index and others are targeting their hard earned at company stocks. This week it's easy to see this happening in some Australian Lit stocks.

YELLOW elipse:
    The start of the recovery began in Aug/Sept of 2019 and now the market is waking up.
    Anyone who is trading the LIT index is making money, however the Volume is yet to reciprocate the 17/18 dump (from around $41). The Volumes are roughly equal to those of the Pink period. This indicates stealth buying. You can expect that whoever bought and sold throughout the Orannge period is going in for a second dip right about now. $32 - $34 is on the horizon and should ensue once the volume reflects that of the Orange period.

I exrapolate that the econd of 3 Elliot Waves will be unfolding before us by the start of the second 1/4 2020. That should see the LIT price in the $50's.

2 points to consider:
    This rant is a prediction, as I would analyse Futures.
    And the activity of our INR could supercede the profitability of the LIT index due to it's unique fundamentals. That is, while the LIT index has some bearing on the contingent value of INR, the LIT index may only have a limited effect on INR's price. The major price growth for INR will come with pleasant fundamentals throughout this first quarter with the expected announcments we await.

Chances of INR surprising the market:
    I put that chance as high to very high. Moreso, due to the companies unusual history of actually fulfilling all of it's shareholder obligations and projections, keeping within it's projected timelines, transparency and communication, I actually expect INR to surprise us. It always has.

23c can come about this week, once the penny drops re: LIT price activity. And the closer we get to the end of the 1/4 the higher we should climb, toward 27.5c.

Sentiment: Very Strong BUY - for reasons able to be explained, without hype thank you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $380.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.0¢ 17.8¢ $694.6K 3.826M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 100120 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 89918 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
18.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 3.12 %)
Open High Low Volume
18.5¢ 19.0¢ 17.5¢ 2194587
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.