INR 0.00% 12.5¢ ioneer ltd

External News & Commentary, page-385

1. 2,459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 361
    Tesla is in a position of power and influence as a disruptive force.

Tesla's actions are very deliberate and planned.

There is a current whiplash occurring that people suddenly think lithium mining is worth more. It's not

It's actually opposite

Tesla has significant decreased the potential increase in value of lithium as resource in two very significant ways;

-Investing in lowering extraction and production of lithium and

-Investment in a battery that requires less lithium ( to put it simply )

These two factors have a devastating effect of the lithium industry as a whole.

Tesla has secured their lithium supply for the next 5 years ( I assume that once PLL investors see how low ball the contract is it will correct their SP down but not before insiders have abandoned ship )

In the next 5 years Tesla will refine their 33% extraction and production process and enter the scene as a huge competitor.

Battery day announcements were a huge blow for lithium as a whole, I think once that finally sets in and people stop looking at a company that SP soared ( PLL ) and then pump cash into similar companies hoping for the same to happen.

I believe INR price will stabilise on it's fundamentals which is currently .10 - .105 until significant announcement of a partnership, agreement or EIS approval.

I don't believe any of these have happened,

Logic would suggest EIS approval would lead to the signing of already planned partnership and financial backing to then tender for lithium contracts.

Currently INR is a bare patch of desert in Nevada.

My thoughts

Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $292.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.8¢ 12.0¢ $233.7K 1.893M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 527784 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 14946 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.