INR 0.00% 14.0¢ ioneer ltd

External News & Commentary, page-523

1. 452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Nobody is currently trying to sue INR.
    It is between BLM and CBD and the in court aspect is regarding getting an emergency endangered listing for Thiems Buckwheat.
    INR is a party but is not being sued for anything as I understand it.
    Call the company for confirmation before posting such claims please.
    The intention (and that is all it is at this point for it is not successful) is that an emergency listing was supposed to be heard in December and may have been already, for all I know, the results of which are not necessarily going to prevent INR from mining, as I understand it, after making some phone calls.
    Note please that media reports include INR in their summaries by way of a calendar of events and some interviews with INR about damage caused by squirrels and gophers. In media reports INR is mentioned as one of the surrounding parties but where a court case is concerned those mentions are not about INR, they are about the Bureau of Land Management and the Centre for Biological Diversity, regarding environmental listings.
    I suggest everybody do their own research on this point and become very clear in their interpretation of articles so that potentially libelous factors do not confuse investors.
    Some reports under that certain claims being made are being made to slur INR and defame it's franchise. I advise that people call the company so this does not continue to occur.

Last edited by aysxtrader: 11/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $327.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 13.8¢ $223.5K 1.599M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 1815263 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 59586 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.