INR 4.00% 12.0¢ ioneer ltd

Personally who cares what the product mix is ... Why wouldn't...

1. 3,093 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1170

Personally who cares what the product mix is ...

Why wouldn't you care about the production mix? Its a big factor in what can be produced and can have significant impact on IRR. Would you not look at gold grading if you were invested in a gold mine? Having heaps of tonnage wont do much for profit if the product mix/gold grades are horrible.

what's required is the best mix that generates the highest return for the lowest risk

If you want low risk, invest in established mines with a sound product. I wouldn't use the word low risk at all when you are discussing exploration companies attempting to emerge into production companies.

I would also be careful with any figures sourced from anyway including INR. You go to any companies page and they are highlighted as the best IRR. INR did the same a few months back. I have seen PLL showing they are the next Kidman.

The above example is classic. Followed the source link, lo and behold a comment at the bottom:

"At the time this interview was posted, Peter Epstein owned shares of Cypress Development Corp., and the Company was an advertiser on [ER]. "

Everyone has there own agenda and that's half the problem with using figures in speculative stocks. How accurate are the actual figures? Especially with companies that are going to produce rather than are in commercial production and have all income and expenses laid out for you in an audited yearly.

Even having an interview with a BoD member or member from the sales team. Figures will be skewed. That's why I stand by my original comments. Which are: fair enough if you want to use current figures to work out some degree of risk. But regardless of those figures speculatives remain a gamble even when you look a "full picture".

Last edited by Kevo88: 24/01/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $280.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $63.15K 512.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 2054122 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 366055 49
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.