INR 0.00% 15.0¢ ioneer ltd

just curious why you keep highlighting this minor issue? Are you...

1. 3,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1173
    just curious why you keep highlighting this minor issue? Are you concerned?

there is a 1000 to one reasons why this mine should go ahead.

job creation

lithium and boron extraction and processing in usa

usa supply chain security

private funding via Ioneer to ensure the species survival and security possibly even propagating and growing the species (you won’t get that from a not-for-profit org with no funds to save the species)

less green house emissions for future generations for upwards of 60 years pending on yet to be explored supply in the northern basin via transition to EVs

the BLM issued permitting to allow inr to drill and explore. If tiehms was an issue why did BLM issue the drill permits??? If endangered I imagine BLM will then be sued by INR over issuing permits when an endangered species was on the land. As said makes no sense...

Tiehms was requested by greenies to be listed as endangered years ago and it failed to come to fruition? Why?

mining forms part of acquiring lithium for a greener future and a transition to a less co2 emissioned future. It doesn’t matter where you mine, greens will argue enviro diversity comes under threat...

There are parts of tiehms that aren’t in the field of the mine and management have already said no tiehms buckwheat is in known mine areas.

management are working on and have successfully grown seedlings of tiehms in similar soil conditions in greenhouses.

management have said the plant issue is non-material

Donnelly failed to answer any queries put forward by me even after asking for any questions to be directed to him. This just shows you how inexperienced and desperate they are to defame INR.

saying that they didn’t want to specify who damaged the plants but that they strongly believe it wasn’t done by animals. Almost implies 1 party and one party only.

there is nothing devious about INR. Management have been professional and clear in communication. No environmental group or findings have presented evidence to the contrary. Time to move on to offtake and permitting me thinks...

Last edited by Kevo88: 02/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $350.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $16.12K 110.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 544760 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 188303 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.10am 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.