INR 4.00% 12.0¢ ioneer ltd

External News & Commentary, page-782

1. 3,093 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1170
    Hey Fly,

I dont expect that we will see a material announcement this month. As per Teddy permits are expected before end of March but the key word there is "expected" and even if they do announce this, I dont see it as highly material/price sensitive. Permits can be useless if we dont get the go ahead from BLM early next year so they are a "spit when you need rain" so to speak.

I'm leaning towards a huge announcement April-June (at a guess in May) that we will partner with a big player and sign a few offtakes with re-known lithium market contenders. - But here is to hoping for this statement to come true.

In Australia at least, rent price moratoriums comes to an end in coming days, meaning higher rent prices for some, Jobkeeper and Jobseeker subsidy payments are being reduced to Nil or lowered. Less cash means some people maybe selling out in the short term.

Its at times like these that you have to ask yourself has the stock fundamentally changed at all. INR have over promised of late and missed deadlines. If you look back to 2016/2017 we were meant to be in production at the start of this year. Its clear that the US have some serious issues with government bodies and issuing of permits to get mines approved. How you can be in a "mine friendly jurisdiction" and for permits to take as long as they have to progressed boggles my mind.

IE transition from Trump to Biden admin and therefore having to wait a further 6 months for possible permitting is ridiculously red taped IMO.

Humans sitting on hands wont transition us away from CO2 emission or global warming. Its going to take action!
    Last edited by Kevo88: 24/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $280.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $94.59K 774.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1879934 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 209207 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.