INR 3.57% 14.5¢ ioneer ltd

Indeed, and we also didnt sign away our product to Tesla in Sept...

1. 3,077 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1154
    Indeed, and we also didnt sign away our product to Tesla in Sept 2020 when prices were at rock bottom. We are in a solid position for offtake and our chairman believes we can mine our resource while also working to protect the rare plant species.

Environmentalists dont agree with Ioneer on conserving the buckwheat. But as I have said a few times they need to look at the BIGGER picture.

You put a fence around it and put up a sign - no entry rare plant. Thats it as far as they are concerned. It would be safe and the mine wouldnt go ahead. At least in the short term....

Climate change hasnt changed its trajectory. So even if Ioneer couldnt mine the plants very survival will still be under threat.

At least Ioneer is a transitional company taking a step in the right direction. at least they would inject funding to help try and conserve the plant and research propagation to try and ensure its survival. You wont get that from environmentalists that will have to pack up and rush off onto other mining projects they want to stop.

An endangered listing may not even stop mine permitting, source: The West has a new front in the war over electric cars | Grist
    Last edited by Kevo88: 09/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $338.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $190.5K 1.318M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1116046 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 598294 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.