INR 0.00% 14.0¢ ioneer ltd

Regarding today’s buckwheat announcement. It couldn’t be summed...

1. 302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Regarding today’s buckwheat announcement. It couldn’t be summed up better than the statement made by Bernard.

I see this as a good thing for INR and sooner the better.

Even if listed as endangered, they will need a COA to protect it and Ioneer are doing exactly that.

Pull off the bandaid, make a decision and crack on, this mine is going to happen either way.

Today’s ruling by the federal court in Nevada is not unexpected. Judge Mahan’s decision is simply focused on procedural issues, including the timing of FWS’s listing recommendation for Tiehm’s buckwheat, and in no way dictates an outcome of the FWS listing decision – it just requires them to propose a decision by a certain date,” said Ioneer managing director Bernard Rowe in a statement. “Throughout this process, ioneer has worked closely with all parties involved, including FWS and U.S. Bureau of Land Management (BLM), to ensure decisions made regarding this important species are based on the best available science. We are confident that the science strongly supports the coexistence of our vital lithium operation and Tiehm’s buckwheat.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $327.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 13.8¢ $223.5K 1.599M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 1815263 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 59586 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.