INR 0.00% 15.0¢ ioneer ltd

External News & Commentary, page-912

1. 3,080 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1162
    I never said you have to post positive news exclusively for INR here.

your welcome to post negatives long as it’s backed up with proper research and sourced info. Not just “don’t invest in Ioneer or it will never reach. $1. cause those posts have no merit.

Just asking for substantiation.

Donnelly was on the forums probably about a year ago. Asked anyone if they had any questions on Tiehms and that he would get back to them. I gave him a list of queries. Within less than a week I got a response saying. we are currently in litigation and I can’t answer any questions.

The big question I have is. Who will fund Tiehms protection for the next 20 years if Ioneer isn’t in the picture. CBD? Independent third party? An what conservation plan this group has established?

It seems a tad unfair to Ioneer that it’s survival is unknown outside 20 years from now with or without mining. Yet does that therefore then deem that the place needs to be off limits? If the plant had previous ESA review why was Ioneer given the land to conduct drilling? Why didn’t BLM pick this up before handing over the land to test drill?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $350.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $96.08K 642.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1349940 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 83604 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.