INR 0.00% 15.0¢ ioneer ltd

External News & Commentary, page-913

1. 1,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    there's always going to be different with personalities crash against each other with different views and of course different outcomes will develop in the future. The main thing I hope everyone's had a good financial year.I've sorted everything out possible before a Knock on the door.Now INR Very exciting times around the corner! I was having a chat with a investor yesterday about INR and PLS..The investor I'm referring to is purchasing and this week was quite surprised when he thought it was boron credits and full lithium clay Deposit .so to me a lot of none Investors Don't really know the the full story And how unique INR boron lithium process will be in the future.

One thing we Had In common that Tesla will get a piece of the pie as he will be screaming for it in another 3 to 4 years.I also believe Elon musk would be after boron And not just for future space travel many other reasons including Magnets...

i've been a very long-term holder it doesn't concern me too much as long as we get our Mining permits and financing maybe Offtake too..

I wouldn't have a clue how to set up Corporate mining business but I do know we have the guys that can get that moving.. now I know a lot of Holders may not think Tesla will be a part of INR i'm thinking completely on the different level where the Tesla Elon mask may finances the project hopefully in the next couple of months or before. management also perfect let's get INR more exposure and hopefully on US market and Australian.

now everyone has different views my view in a few years long-term most holders should be sitting pretty from now. i'm pretty sure I picked up around 10c this financial year A large chunk and sold on the way up.Now I'm purchasing more It's good to have All different comments different views and different investors.
    i'm 100% only backing now INR only stock
    they say never do it I say bugger it you only live once.Hope everyone has a good Trading Oay and investing day as always...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $350.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $96.08K 642.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1349940 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 83604 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.