INR 1.52% 16.3¢ ioneer ltd

External News & Commentary, page-941

1. 3,106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1176
    Was a good article with views from both parties.

I hit the nail on the head with regards to the tree-hugger suggestion.

Naomi Fraga suggests we hold off a while longer even at the detriment of the environment? So we hold off for this wishful thinking technology that is suddenly going to sustain human energy consumption needs and come at no detriment to the environment????? With a growing global population?????? As I said before you don't make mistakes doing nothing, but its not exactly realistic is it, people need transportation etc... Bernard and management are doing a splendid job so far and should create a counter to ##TeamBuckwheat being #RhyoliteRealists. Donnelly has already stated Ioneer should go back to Australia so we know his agenda! It is clear! At least management want BOTH the mine and Tiehms.

Management have:

Being aware of the sensitivity of the species since 2008
    Done extensive plans to conserve what they can of the plant while progressing the mine
    Funded UNR research, had that research destroyed by Rodents and then been falsely accused of being the ones who caused the herbivore event
    Committed to a voluntary conservation plan, which might I add they didnt have to under BLM mining rights
    Help fund additional research into Tiehm's

One would hope that when Ioneer and co go out to research and conserve if crossing paths with Naomi and co they work together through this for a common goal rather than tit for tat regarding parts of science to support either or side.

Management believe both the buckwheat and mine can co-exist the greenies need to change their thinking to this as well we are all on this planet and both parties need to be satisfied!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.3¢
Change
-0.003(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $385.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $472.0K 2.817M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 941054 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 65054 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.42am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.