INR 0.00% 18.0¢ ioneer ltd

Havent been around for a while.@SeizeValueHows the RoD 1st...

1. 3,069 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1120
    Havent been around for a while.

@SeizeValue

Hows the RoD 1st quarter look after the Nov presentation sneaky.png
    As I said, its not management that is the issue here its BLM, US Government and the delay after delay after delay.

Q2 2024 now as I said.

If INR dont get permiting by this point, they will be just about ready for another capital raise just to keep things ticking along while they wait for US government incompetence. Which I dont think is going to bode well for the share price. Very odd given Callaways reputation and industry expertise, you think they would listen if he has something to tell them.... The government, listen, hahahahaha.

The US government was happy enough to let Trump push through Lithium America's in his final days, obviously as a financial windfall for him and his family's investments. Yet those that behave well waiting their turn have people cutting in from the other lane and still face pockets of greenies with silly ideas about Buckwheat species.

While I dont like Trump I do agree with his conclusion from the critical minerals report he had completed in 2020. This was that the USA is a horrible place to invest in regards to mining with typical permit times of upward of 8 years. 8 YEARS! No wonder people dont want to invest in the mining industry in that country. "INR in a mine friendly jurisdiction" was spruked numerous times by this BoD. Yet how long have we been waiting for this permit that should be given with open arms in mine friendly Nevada.

Not invested, but wish those that are well. Hopefully the government issues INR a permit considering the extent to which it has complied regarding Enviro permits etc as opposed to others *cough cough* Lithium Americas.

All the best to any holders, hopefully this thing rockets If the news comes through.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $418.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.3¢ $142.8K 815.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 217884 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 432773 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.35am 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
17.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.31 %)
Open High Low Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.5¢ 657792
Last updated 10.55am 06/06/2024 ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.