INR 2.78% 17.5¢ ioneer ltd

hi, that comment was more a show of my competitive nature and...

1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    hi, that comment was more a show of my competitive nature and while I didn’t want to look like I was just knocking core Lith long term prospects (I want all Aussie and international miners to do well, the more we can mine the more we can build, progress and solve humanity’s challenges), I did feel that with the attention core was getting particularly during the pandemic, and where it sat on the production cost curve it was turning into a bit of a risky play for the short term (but it did have being debt free going for it). It was more to celebrate the small wins and that INR is slowly becoming higher valued in the market than a company as popular as core (don’t have to tell you how many times we have heard James tell the story of the tortoise and the hair in AGMs (think it’s up to 3-4+ now?) to actually see it slowly playing out between two companies that fit the descriptions well is amusing - and it’s important to remember the moral of that story! In an age where most have become addicted to gambling). The share price isn’t a full indication of the company’s value the market value, which is share price x number of shares outstanding (noting there are various different types of shares that can be issued with different voting rites etc. and OTC shares which INR still has from its global geoscience days), so when doing any fundamental analysis we calculate the fair value market cap (to compare it to the current market cap). I like to do both fundamental analysis (with miners anyway as it’s a sector I have experience in) and Technical analysis to plan when to enter and exit the market. Iv only been doing it for ~8 years now and am always learning still. My laptop is out of action till the weekend, so I’m limited with what I can share here on my phone. But for different reasons (my own TA) I feel baring any shock bad news (all word on the EIS has been positive so once it’s public we can read for ourselves to see if we share the boards optimism they have communicated in the AGM and Q updates so far) or unexpected lithium price crash I do think we are in the bottoming phase. I will just say this - trying to pick the very bottom of a cycle is impossible (until much time after more of the cycle played out) and for the short term it yields little (less) value, for short term trading INR did break a (several month long) down trend several weeks ago, and the newer/smaller up trend hasn’t broken down yet… but I have a long term outlook on INR, the long termers are here to accumulate what can become a cornerstone asset that can build intergenerational wealth, it’s not a quick fix/gamble, mostly as the shock isn’t liquid enough yet to trade well short term in large size to make any worth while profit from (IMO).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $406.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.5¢ 17.3¢ $352.9K 1.993M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 335081 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 204796 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
17.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.11 %)
Open High Low Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.5¢ 1455304
Last updated 15.59pm 06/06/2024 ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.