INR 3.13% 15.5¢ ioneer ltd

Whats frustrating with the buckwheat issue is that no one has...

1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Whats frustrating with the buckwheat issue is that no one has really layed out a reason for why it is important and what impact does it have if its population is reduced.

Its such a localised population. Does it really matter if it is gone. Surely polinating bees have other floral plants to use. And people like Donnelly forget that the very existence of us humans through the ages necessarily mean the consumption of resources. Everything from human settlement, phones and computers and even the farmed food that we consume come at a cost of land development among other things. Habitats would have been destroyed as a result.

Looking at history of the Las Vegas buckwheat it doesnt look good for INR because some parcel of land was set aside from property developers. But that was in 2008 and boron lithium industry is a multiplier for jobs and the downstream industry is at the core of a political battle with a certain competitive unfriendly nation. Not to mention the greater and longer term environmental benefits the EV industry will have on the country.

I wonder how is the BLM going to balance all these issues to come to a reasonable conclusion. I really hope the decision is balanced and considered. It would otherwise be a shame for investors and a lost opportunity for many. In the name of biodiversity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $360.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.3¢ 15.0¢ $761.2K 4.902M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 180000 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 345533 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
15.3¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 5.63 %)
Open High Low Volume
16.3¢ 16.3¢ 15.0¢ 2167890
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.