PLS 1.64% $3.00 pilbara minerals limited

Thanks for taking time out from incessantly ramping and replying...

1. 609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 251

Thanks for taking time out from incessantly ramping and replying to your own posts over at VUL to come here and spread more of your desperation. Below is a graph I posted a few days back, others here have also posted and commented on it. It shows the demand curve against any possible supply that could come online. As even you must be able to see there is no chance of supply meeting demand and even less chance if chemical converters start boycotting PLS

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3082/3082004-625e06dc6eb3975184c9d85f6bdecb84.jpg

Also if WA spodumene has no future then why were you over on AJM ramping the idea that once relisted they could somehow take possession of the bald hills lithium project. Why would you want that then???
    Not to mention the fact that the experts predict a 60/40 split in favour of hydroxide which is easier and more efficiently made from spodumene than brine
    Ganfeng and CATL are not stupid, they will know that as soon as Europe can supply itself if day 10 years there is zero chance that the EU will allow foreign imports after that time. Look at the graph, by that point they will be desperate for PLS product to supply their Asian markets.
    The POSCO JV will eventuate and PLS have an other conversion opportunity under consideration now as quoted on their recent video and previously on their website. I can only imagine how bad your bitterness will become at that point

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.00
Change
-0.050(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $9.029B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.03 $3.06 $3.00 $41.07M 13.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
97 622937 $3.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.01 580 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.