TLS 0.26% $3.85 telstra group limited

extra cash income for fy 2012 from nbn deal, page-3

1. 9,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    Fine,the money is coming in,but at least add some balance,as BBY said,tls has lost its monopoly,there will b increased competition reduced marjin and little growth prospects.BBY has a buy on tls but feels its fully valued because of above,3.26 great.Vodaphone has finally mentioned Australia for the release of its mobile wallet,now including the term mobile purse as well,in the very near future.Some quotes from vodafone global ceo"mobile wallet represents next stage of smartphone revolution" "It offers our customers speed,simplicity and convenience" this is the quote that i don't like "Vodafone is in discussions with a lge number of banks,retailers,transport and utility companies,event organises,smartphone application developers and advertisers to host a broad range of services within an innovative new vodaphone virtual mobile wallet/purse." Thodey HAS forced our banks to try and introduce nfc apps which is ridiculous as banks can't do it by themselves.Imo the bank nfc apps will fail and our banks will b more than satisfied with the vodafone option(which is what sol was doing).So tls looses customers to optus and vodafone as customers demand this service,what then tls will introduce an app and spend another 1b plus to buy back lost customers.As i posted earlier tls needs a ceo who can restructure the sensis business,develop and show some interest in the chinese website business,mobile advertising,online and mobile finance,its nothing new every other telco is doing it to some degree now that optus has finally made public its plans.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.85
Change
0.010(0.26%)
Mkt cap ! $44.48B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.87 $3.89 $3.83 $65.77M 17.07M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 64426 $3.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.86 192676 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.