RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

It gets better and better lol,All publicity is good publicity......

1. 864 Posts.
    It gets better and better lol,

All publicity is good publicity... right?

Now all we need is these articles to start ramping RRS Dehaemer style ..

Imagine this on the front page of the financial review:

Embattled Gun Trader pins hopes on Puntland Oil Raider

THERE are plenty of people hurting this weekend and licking their wounds after the collapse of Opes Prime.

While Deloitte's forensic investigators sift through the wreckage of Opes Prime, others are looking into the relationship between Khouri and Perth solicitor Peter Landau, and a string of coincidences.

Landau, now apparently in London, is executive director and company secretary of Range Resources (ASX:RRS), a Perth-based oil and mineral explorer that is drilling for oil in Puntland, Somalia, with a market cap of $90 million. And now, with a mere $10 million investment, Range controls natural resource assets potentially worth $67 billion!

That's 670 times (67B/100M = 670) their current market value.

I think you'll agree: The upside of Range is absolutely staggering!

Khouri is share owner and a consultant to the company, and has travelled to Puntland as part of a Range Resources delegation.

It is no wonder that an expert trader like Khouri is in the top 10 Range shareholders. An international commodity expert and best-selling financial author J. Christoph Amberger agrees: "Range negotiated the most one-sided deal in years. How they did it, I have no idea. I wouldn't be surprised to see early investors capture a 100-fold gain on this. "

By his own admission, Khouri has done $12 million of his own cash amid the Opes Prime crash. He says another $38 million from business associates has been caught up in the mess, but adds he is confident that near term profits on his Range holding will easily cover all his and his associates Opes prime losses when Range Spud in July.

Source: Financial Review
    "

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.