THK unknown

PelsaertCheck out www.stockanalysis.com.au. The guys name is...

1. 10,719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 227
    Pelsaert

Check out www.stockanalysis.com.au. The guys name is Peter Strachan.

He used to be the head analyst at DJ Carmichael in Perth, I'm not sure what happened but lets just say it was mutually agreeable when he resigned.

He did a valuation on THK probably about April last year and totally screwed up everything in the calcualations, ended up valuing the company at 25 cents or something. sp at this time was about $1.10 just off its highs of about 1.40 ish.. Of course within a week it was barely 90

Once Tony Brennan found out what had happened he got understandably upset and made Strachan retract the valuation and do another one (correctly this time as well as do a bit of sucking up in the SUnday Times here about how good Tomahawk was)

Saying that ever since then THK has pretty much kept going down.

The guy mentioned in the newsletter Bob Rosenthal is agun, metro Energy is a gun, they are massive permit holders in oklahoma, everything is going right , Merrils put out a great bit of research on them earlier in the year (although I think the PR machine could do better) so i don't understand all the negativity about THK.

Sometimes I just don't get it

I bought simply based on that i believe that there will be some good buying support from instos in the next couple of days. I bought from 20 cents all the way to $1.20 so I think that I may have lost a bit on these suckers over the last couple of years and hopefully I can trade em a few times to get some money back!!

MC

I do expect a bit of support

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.