LYC 0.82% $6.05 lynas rare earths limited

Extract from the Star., page-31

1. 7,462 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 502
    I still say most of the negative reaction is in people’s minds and they are based on assumptions, which are based on history. What has AL or Fuziah said that indicates Fuziah is a severe problem? Yes hundreds of post on this board and rampant speculation by media, what has actually been said? I am still of the opinion that Late December early January everything will be fine That when we look back in June that this whole thing will cost Lynas less than AU$1M in revenue FY 2019, 0.25%. I certainly could be wrong but many of the posters saying doom and gloom have little factual statements from key players to back up what they say. They do have lots of data from 6 years ago to support them but people do change except in the eyes of Closed Minded people.

IF it is going to come out OK who better than Fuziah to appoint to put the issue to bed permanently? We do not know what is going on behind closed doors. So we fill in the gaps with speculation. When many people repeat the speculation everyone treats it as fact.

I do not know what will happen. I have less facts than those that post doom and gloom because they have history to support them. If I step back it makes no sense for Malaysia to do any damage to Lynas. Politically because of Mitsubishi and some actions by NC the first time this came up 6 years ago this has to be handled carefully.

I do not know if codicil will ever be approved. The damage caused by Mitsubishi with their “Safe” Fertilizer is just an open wound. Some actions are so emotional because of history the logical cannot be done so it has to be a work around. Is it fair?
    NO. Lots of things in life are unfair, to succeed you have to work around them not try to plow through. I do think the waste disposal issue will be worked out between Lynas and Malaysia, No idea what it will be. I do not know if it is even practical but changing or adding processing steps to Concentration so most of Thorium stays in AU and is buried as part of mine reclamation may have possibilities.

There is lots of money to be made by stepping back and separating Facts from popular opinion. And not going way of crowd. I have very limited facts to support what I am thinking. I think REO prices are critical. Far more important than Licenses. So I will sit on side lines till thing become clearer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.05
Change
-0.050(0.82%)
Mkt cap ! $5.655B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.03 $6.08 $6.03 $7.425M 1.228M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48693 $6.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.45 5322 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.