BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

extract of article in the west

1. 1,714 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    "Fortescue is completely committed to third-party access," he said.

"We have made a commitment today to help every iron ore junior we possibly can. We have done it now for three and we've got negotiations with a further four and we're very excited about it."

Brockman Resources is one of those parties but Mr Forrest declined to name
    Mr Forrest hosed down suggestions that project equity was the price of admission to Fortescue's railway. He said negotiations with juniors were "all different" and a BC-style joint venture "wouldn't be appropriate with (some) other companies".

The only indication of what other deals might be on the table has come from Brockman, which has suggested it could fund a $500 million stretch of rail to gain access to the wider Fortescue network.

-------------------------

Like the bit "committed to third party access, not necessarily with equity participation, each model is different"

News yesterday re fmg's new discovery right next door to us I think will ensure that the brm model is different and the funding of the spur to cloud break now is the most likely to my mind. Opens the new deposit to rail for zero cost to fmg

This should flow back through a cheaper opex for the use of the whole rail network.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.