EXT 12.5% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

Good morning Mr Rock.As I said, people should read and from...

1. 1,712 Posts.
    Good morning Mr Rock.
    As I said, people should read and from there start to understand their investment and the thumping great size it could be !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And your statement suggests the same thing,
    "Why RAB (Rotary 'Auger' Boring)? Easy digging....as this is runoff from rossing...runoff you say? Now theres a little point, doesn't U follow with the runoff? And isn't this flow over 30kms long all the way to Ida Dome and going right through Husab? DYOR"

The U content in the area is a result of being washed down from the higher country many millions of years ago, when the leases that EXTRACT have were covered by the sea.

From there we can or could guess or plan for a possible wash along what are now creek or river beds and the associated low areas, like the lease that runs around the Forsy's Valencia mine, as being a possible super grade area of U.

These same areas were, once long ago, up lifted and compressed to form mountains, like in the case of the Rossing Dome and other dome areas.

A washing down effect, could or maybe considered maybe possible, from the Rossing Dome, to the bottom of Anm., A and around to Anm,. D, the area between could be a 'masked' area.
    The distance from the Rossing Dome/mountain to the end of Anm, A is................ now please read, and you just might be amazed !

Kind regards,
    Barry
    Disclaimer : I could be 1000%wrong and makeing up stories, therefore go and read, please.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $13.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.6¢ $75.60K 9.052M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1075739 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1024534 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.