EXT 0.00% 0.8¢ excite technology services ltd

No TOU violation from me max701. Best I thinks to let it be seen...

1. 227 Posts.
    No TOU violation from me max701. Best I thinks to let it be seen for a bit. (Post 3939011)

I took your advice and had a good look at myself and sure enough max, the biggest smile for some months is still there.

It’s a shame you needed to have such a nasty outburst towards me all because I had a good day.

Not to worry, it’s clear to see you’re by no means alone.

Oh and by the way max, I love the stock very, very much. Fact is I’ve bought and sold EXT since 07-11-06. Also sold/bought as recently as 09-04-09. Yes, you guessed it, last Thursday. You don’t need to be well endowed maxi boy to be going in and out of EXT. I do it all the time and it works quite fine for me.

Thing is max, with this game I know opportunities when I see them and if I can free carry a heap I will. If I sell for cash profit, paying the ATO their bit doesn’t worry me in the slightest. To be paying tax is to be making money.

Just because I choose to seize on opportunity doesn’t give you the right to accuse or abuse me.

It’s quite obvious that the issue of size is a problem with you and not me.

I don’t feel I need to ever take another good look at myself max. I feel it growing. My smile that is.

P.S McGuigan BLACK label 1,000ml bottle. $6.66 each. Learn to know a bargain when you see one.

Yeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaawwwwww.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2509304 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 3672493 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.