EXT 0.00% 0.8¢ excite technology services ltd

extract resources technical analysis, page-121

1. 108 Posts.
    lol ~ great execution Mark ;) i m sure you have really nice holiday and reward handsomely ~

i suppose we both r sitting on our hand waiting for the gate to open and rush for the run again hey ~

been away for a while and realize some LT S/H has been banned ? what the ??

would really love to hear Harlee , u , simmorse and Tibbs back for mining knowledge explanations ;) should have study mining degree instead of finance~ then i can both get pay handsomely and bought some lotto ticket in mine stock lol

i m not a believer of buffect(well, the simple version of him i suppose, the one buy and hold for ever one) but he is really really smart guy as besides the buy and hold and F/A stuff he does take risk ~ such as insurance business and didnt he recently gamble with options last year about his own company's performance ? that was some billion dollars gamble and he profited from writing the option handsomely and if the market progress well, he will win it all ~

he made mistake on Goldman investment last year but look at how things turn out :) if goldman continue with the recovery, he will be the winner again and how long it takes to turn around ? only few months on goldman and back then every one says yeah he over pay for goldman ~ any way, would be interest to see what will happen after end of month when finally test stone on US banking sector come clear

i believe we have seen the worst! we might test the low or even test new low but it will not be as crazy as last year ! it will be going side way now and probably boring as hell or may be very exciting side way which is trader's game or even go to new low but if it goes to new low the process will be slower and more predictable which any one with some experience will be able to position themself and not get caught in going down.

i actually hope the market correction happen sooner as i cant even find any stock to buy if the market correction doesnt happen sooner, not even gold or health care stock :) gold went down last year together with broad market so no one can escape the trend, we were in the climate to looking to rally in march ~ after 25%+ run we now in the climate to find any excuse to sell and there are plenty of reason lining up

its a bull market now so i wont short even though i know near term correction is going to happen ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2509304 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 3672493 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.