EXT 0.00% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

Now, finally, it’s my turn to mouth off.Must say it was a very...

1. 227 Posts.
    Now, finally, it’s my turn to mouth off.

Must say it was a very nice bonus for me to trade with absolute concentration and without interruption due to my suspension and only being able to read the Hot Copper comments regarding EXT as it fell off the cliff.

Not sure if anyone has been noticing the obvious here but, the difference between Ext and something like an actual producer such as ERA or even PDN for that matter is, EXT is not supplying the demand and not paying the Dividends i.e. ERA.

I did and acted accordingly.

A gazillion lbs in the ground isn’t doing anyone any good if it’s not being bought up for its intended use/purpose. Sure EXT will have its day of glory. Today I had mine and cashed in, then topped up once again in the producers. Looking at the intraday charts of EXT versus ERA & PDN I can only assume I wasn’t totally alone.

Don’t get me wrong, buying on the way down was a must. EXT has the goods but it has the limelight and hype as well. For the moment anyways that is.

WOW, what a day. One or two of these a week would see me out of here so much sooner. Bring on Tuesday!

P.S My thanks to the Moderator that done me in for nothing. It might not have been such a productive day today if I was hitting the key pad towards H.C.

P.S.S the stock is now at $3.95 and on Monday (Tuesday) may be $2.60. I surely wish. Bring it on.

ROFLMAO!!!

Now I will go for a 2nd McGuigan BLACK label 1,000ml bottle. Yeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaawwwwww

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $10.55K 1.173M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14923 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 13427448 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.13pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.