EXT 0.00% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

Just in from a nice big swim in the ocean @ a beautiful 22.5 C...

1. 227 Posts.
    Just in from a nice big swim in the ocean @ a beautiful 22.5 C and what a letdown.

Oh well, ignore for some or all, not to worry. I have been called a lot worse for less.

I will definitely not put you on ignore Mark. Your thoughts and wisdom are far too valuable. It’s the quality posters like yourself that, in part, enable me to make the big decisions in going forward.

Its unfortunate I now can’t express my success’s (gloating) without some sort of persecution or without being labelled a “thoroughly unpleasant individual”. I wasn’t aware of anyone having a “bad” day.

I TOO would like to suggest that any long-term holders put me on ignore, to avoid the “stress” it that’s the case. I’d sure hate the think I was to blame for stressing out long term holders. Stress is a sure killer and I don’t want to be labelled a murderer.

Anyways, no matter what next Tuesday brings for EXT punters, I’m sure there will be :) & ;) all round.

To add something to the topic, Devanders chart was a blast to say the least.

Please don’t stress!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $10.55K 1.173M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14923 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 13427448 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.13pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.