EXT 0.00% 0.7¢ excite technology services ltd

extract today, page-68

1. 7,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Excuse me guys, just one more post to Chris, the rest block your eyes.

Chris, You cant read for someone so smart.

You stated that your smarter than me but you misrepresent everything I say. You stated that your not interested in ext but you continue here.

I asked you not to pass judgement on my portfolio, you continue to do so. Havent made a dime...........LOL have I stated everysingle stock and trade that I have made in 3 years. You really are showing your age.

Oh and by the way, I have never ever seen you post anything on bmn except ramping. So tell me young man, were you ramping the stock whilst selling into poor inexperienced mums and dads. Shame on you. Of course not, you would have surely written you were lightening your load coz you think its going down and you only would have sold coz you thought it was going down.

Have a nice day Chris, oh, you probably wont read this coz your not interested in EXT. Now be very careful not to come back or I will come and haunt you on the stocks you ramp while they are sinking. I have been the one protecting you boys from ridicule so dont bite me

EXT.........one of my favourite long term holds.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.8¢ 0.6¢ $10.63K 1.522M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1530819 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3929249 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.