FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

Extracts from CNE market day

1. 146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    These extracts in "" are from the CNE transcript on market day - some interesting points. My words on brackets().

(Some of the quotes below back up what Aqua has been posting.
    Regarding increased flow tests. SNE-2 could have around 18,000bopd if both primary zones are intersected making less wells to produce 100,000bopd)

"That in turn feeds into, and I’ll just draw your attention for example to well count. In other words the better the reservoir, the less the wells, the better the economics. At the moment all indications are from the Shelf Edge discovery that the reservoir conditions are very good, and that should help the economics"

(This is prob why the yellow zones are listed as untested)
    "Porosities in the range of 25/24 per cent throughout the hydrocarbon bearing section, but also good porosities in the water leg, which is encouraging, because quite often the chemistry will cause deterioration of the porosity in the water leg. And high oil saturations."

(Commerciality ASAP)
    "So in terms of the forward programme..... The plan, as you’ve already heard, is to drill at least two appraisal wells with coring and flow testing. As we’ve mentioned we have this broad domal feature and some 70 square kilometres, and connectivity and continuity of the reservoir will be important to establish. Of course the other thing we want to establish very early on is commerciality as soon as possible."

(FAN Appraisal - is in the plan but nothing yet decided)
    "The FAN field was included in the evaluation or appraisal programme submitted to the Ministry of Energy last week; and if our work is successful we believe that there are potential for multiple additional wells."

Wilsde

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 52.0¢ 52.0¢ $1.562K 3.004K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17440 51.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 22471 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.