EXT 0.00% 1.2¢ excite technology services ltd

Hey guys, I've been a long timer stayer with EXT since August...

1. 444 Posts.
    Hey guys,

I've been a long timer stayer with EXT since August 2005 and have made a decent profit, you may have seen my frequent posts as Sagitar on S/S in relation to EXT. Plus my frequent communication with a selective bunch of your guys has really made this an interesting stock to follow, thanks all for your feedback and input as I've really appreciated that interaction.

Unfortunately, I've made the decision to sell out completely with 90 percent of my holdings going out the door over the past few weeks with the remaining 10 percent just out recently.

IMO, if you want to lose most of your paper profits (long-term holders that is) I suggest you continue to hold. Otherwise good luck. Myself, I've decided to move onto potentially brighter fields elsewhere but will return when the future looks a lot more guaranteed for this company.

To date, my main concerns have been the following:

(1) the absolute disgraceful performance by the directors running this company with regards to reporting - I honestly don't think they give a rodent's behind about keeping shareholders advised on latests developments.

(2) the sheer number of shares on issue is going to make it difficult for this company for maintained sustained growth (at least when they get there). Unless there's a consolidation in the future we might as well be swimming in shares.

(3) I anticipate future capital raisings might now be on the agenda now as our potential funding source from gold production is now defunct!

It's a long road but I think one day EXT will do well - just feel it will be awhile before she gets on her feet again.

The above are my opinions only but to all good luck, you never know the additional tenements may come through one day.

Best regards
    Saggie
    (aka Sagitar)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 678113 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 7918380 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.27am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.