CGT 0.00% 21.0¢ castlemaine goldfields limited

talantless its a balancing act isnt it.Look at SLR guessing you...

1. 33,857 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1822
    talantless its a balancing act isnt it.
    Look at SLR guessing you know the mine as you mention you are from west.
    Anyway it has a reserve at Daisy Milano that probably grades around 25 grams a ton but they are lucky to get ore on the ROM at guessing 10 grams a ton (they initially budgeted on 13 grams a ton from memory 3 years ago but they still make coin, guessing at DM they are mining a dyke seem around 600mm width taking account of pinch and swell, but to stope it they have to go wider for access, hence dilution.
    Same here these guys can not be expected to scalpal mine there is going to be dilution I would think if they can manage 5 gram a ton they are doing well given your mention of a anticline structure where from memory most of the high grade ore is below the saddle in the stirrups for want of a better analogy.
    There is possibly a halo effect to so do you leave the low grade ore in the halo or take it as its there anyway?
    And what about the development ore in the drives thats probably worth mining to if you are bringing to surface and it grades over 1 gram a ton.
    Would be nice to see an independent geo report though as I really dont understand the lithology.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.