ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

extraordinary claims...., page-2

1. 6,502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1892
    "Big companies do not like paying substantial ongoing royalties to minnows." - Well duh! Who likes paying royalties?

"They just don't do it." - Wow, that's a BIG call. I would be interested to see your evidence to support this claim. My view is that if they can find an effective alternative then yes, they won't have to. However, if they can't, then it's either suck it up and be stuck with a second rate product or pay to use it. Whether it is payment as royalties, a large upfront payment, or by paying to buy the company - they will need to pay if they cannot find an effective alternative in a timely manner.

Another way around it might be to just use it and not pay... then settle out of court when you get sued for it as was the case with WiFi developed by the CSIRO. In that case, really really BIG global billion dollar companies did have to pay a very tiny minnow. They obviously didn't want to, and for many it took a team of lawyers and years to get the money, but in the end they did.

"In cases where a small Bio's product enables a big company to successfully implement its devices then the big company simply swallows the little one." - For the right price, I would be happy with this outcome. But even looking at the CSIRO one, none of the companies ended up buying the technology.

"So, I take it that nobody is concerned in the slightest with: "Little Aussie Biotech Anteo solving problems for multiple global billion dollar companies."? See, here's my problem....."

Why should we? I've been following the threads and Twinvest has provided a large amount of evidence to support this assertion which has been discussed frequently here. Whether or not the evidence he has cited is sufficient could be debated, but you haven't done that.

Rather than trying to challenge the assertion, or politely asking for the evidence you've missed, you've gone a rant, using the comments of others as a poor substitute for argument.

Your time might be better spent researching rather than going on rants because you've gotten weak kneed and panicky at the sight of day to day price fluctuations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $56.06K 2.788M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 310000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 5304 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.